Once again this year, we are raising money to help fund graduate student and non-tenure-track faculty attendance and participation at the Computers and Writing Conference and the Graduate Research Network!
You can help:
- Visit our Ride2CW page to donate and/or participate in our annual GRN Travel Grand fundraiser.
- Have you written a book lately? Consider donating one (or more!) year’s royalties to the CW/GRN Travel Grant Fund–and get a FREE ad in the program for your book! Remember, contributions are tax deductible! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Contribute merchandise as “give aways” for participants. Just bring them with you to the GRN or contact us at email@example.com
- Ask your department, college, or university to advertise in the GRN program and support the Travel Grant Fund! For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other ideas? Let us know!
Send questions to email@example.com
**Note: GRN submission by the deadline is sufficient for acceptance; proof of attendance will be required to receive reimbursement.
Many thanks to the Travel Grant Awards Committee:
Michael Day, Northern Illinois University
Kathie Gossett, Iowa State University
Amy Kimme Hea, Arizona State University
Rik Hunter, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Suzanne Blum Malley, Columbia College Chicago
Janice R. Walker, Georgia Southern University
Bob Whipple, Creighton University