We invite proposals for works-in-progress discussion at the seventeenth annual Graduate Research Network on May 19, 2016 at the 2016 Computers and Writing Conference. This event will be hosted by St. John Fisher College in Rochester, New York.
The C&W Graduate Research Network is an all-day pre-conference workshop event, open to all registered conference participants at no charge.
Our all-day, pre-conference event is FREE and open to all registered conference participants. Our roundtable discussions provide an ideal setting to share research with colleagues of similar interests. Conversations are facilitated by discussion leaders and work at any stage of completion—from conceptualization to publication—is welcome.
What can the GRN do for me?
- Discover potential venues for publication
- Prepare for your academic career search
- Attain feedback on current research activities
- Overcome dissertation and thesis dead ends
- Network with new and established scholars from across the country
- Get to know, learn from, and conspire with key members of the C&W community
- Presenters may qualify for a GRN travel grant award!