We are seeking proposals for in-process writing and research projects for roundtable discussions at the eighteenth annual Computers & Writing Graduate Research Network (GRN), held in conjunction with the Computers and Writing Conference:
GRN, June 20, 2019, 9am
Computers and Writing Conference, June 20-22, 2019
Conference host: Michigan State University
Location: East Lansing, MI
The Computers and Writing Graduate Research Network is an all-day pre-conference workshop event, open to all registered conference participants at no charge.
Our all-day, pre-conference event is FREE and open to all registered conference participants. Our roundtable discussions provide an ideal setting to share research with colleagues of similar interests. Conversations are facilitated by discussion leaders and work at any stage of completion—from conceptualization to publication—is welcome.
What can the GRN do for me?
- Jumpstart a new research project
- Overcome dissertation / thesis dead-ends
- Acquire feedback on current projects
- Discover venues for future publication
- Prepare for your academic career search
- Get to know, learn from, and conspire with key members of the C&W community
- Presenters may qualify for a GRN travel grant award!